Adobe Unveils the Next Generation Video Tools and Offers 40% Off for a Limited Time
While visiting the National Association of Broadcasters Conference in Vegas, Adobe had a huge booth. At it, they showed the next generation of their video products (such as Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and SpeedGrade). While they didn't promise a release date, the likelihood was definitely stated as "soon." which should mean major updates to all their tools can't be far behind.
If you want to see a detailed overview of Adobe Premiere Pro — check out my class on Lynda.
Adobe offered a special deal that is only good for a few days. Save 40% off a year of Creative Cloud (which drops it to $29 a month). This offer can be used by anyone (even if you don't own a qualifying upgrade product). I strongly suspect this will be the best deal offered this year.
Remember, a few key facts about Creative Cloud.
- You get every Adobe Creative software tool. Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Prelude, SpeedGrade, Encore, Story and more.
- You get tools like Digital Publishing Studio, Acrobat, and Muse for creating apps, PDFs, and websites.
- You always have the latest version installed on your drive. These do not run in the cloud, the apps are local just like before.
- You get 20GB of Cloud storage and other cloud benefits that keep rolling out.
- You get a professional Behance account to build portfolios and search for jobs.
- You get updates sooner with no need to wait.
So if you're sitting on the fence, consider the offer. It expires April 19.