Editor’s Retreat Offers Expanded Content
Saturday, September 30 ,2006 Filed in: Conferences
The Editor's Retreat has announced even more speakers and sessions.
- The Evolving Role of the Editor
- State of the Union by Avid, Apple, & Adobe
- Power Tools - Photoshop Automation, Small Format Tips: iPods and Beyond
- Color Grading Theory and Techniques
- Business Track: Freelancers, Boutique Owners, Facility Managers
Speakers who've been added that we know and work with:
The Editors Retreat is an unparalleled industry event, exclusive to highly experienced editors of film, TV and video. To ensure that only the best of the best attend, participation is subject to an application and screening process by a committee of peers. Running for 5 days and 4 nights, the Retreat will only be open to approximately 75 qualified applicants.
The Retreat’s focus will be evenly split between high-end technical sessions and ‘the world behind the timeline’ – the creativity and the craft of the editor, and the business of creating a thriving editing career. Presenters include award-winning editors and icons from the editing world, alumni of previous FMC ‘Master Editor’ programs and known industry power users.